Bola King-Rushing, Ph.D.
Bola is a former college professor with leadership experience in a variety of industries, from publishing to educational technology to transportation. His skills in education, communication, and management have brought him into a powerful partnership at Sure Secured. He takes a systems approach to business administration and works at both the strategic and tactical levels. Bola embraces his unique style and personality to combine out-of-the-box thinking with well-grounded foundational principles.
Amber De Vaas
Founder and Executive Vice President
Amber has a passion for public service and personal safety. Her business experience includes digital marketing, social media, graphic design, and video production, as well as several years in the home security industry. On her career path, Amber came across perimeter defense as a security solution and chose to pursue that for her next venture. With children of her own, she understands the importance of safety in the home and wants to extend the reach of intrusion prevention doors and windows across the nation and beyond. Amber brings a talent for managing customer-facing operations to the Sure Secured leadership team.
Amber’s passions also include community service, and she has put in over 10 years of volunteer work in the Los Angeles area.
Business Development Partner
Michael B. Pratt (Chief Nana Kweku Dakrabo I) is the Mpuntuhen (Development Chief) of Akonoma, Asebu, Ghana. As a Traditional Ruler in Ghana, he is passionate about entrepreneurial and humanitarian efforts throughout Africa, including education, healthcare, the development of smart cities, job creation, technology and investment infrastructure, food security, developing an entertainment ecosystem, housing, and access to clean water. He consults with business and government leaders worldwide to develop multi-billion-dollar projects. Chief Nana is an experienced strategic partner who helps with problem solving and growth for businesses, non-profits, and governments alike. He is also a talented and knowledgeable headhunter for Fortune 500 companies, and he develops global partnerships with his clients. As a leader in the business world, he owns several companies himself across differing industries and holds several board seats.
Kevin De Vaas
Vice President, Sales
A creative and inventive thinker who craves a challenge, Kevin is not afraid to work outside his comfort zone. He’s a motivated team player who consistently aims to push revenue expectations and exceed goals. He possesses fantastic communication skills and can build rapport easily, open up prospects/clients, find out exactly what they need, and then present them with a wide range of services and solutions. Pragmatic and results-oriented, with a focus on bottom-line results, Kevin has a track record of achieving and exceeding the standards of performance set out for any of his sales projects. He wants to develop his skillset in a fast-moving environment and is currently looking to scale a new venture that values passion, positivity, integrity and hard work.
Thriving in a fast-paced environment, Kevin is a strong negotiator and networker, and very much a big picture, strategic thinker. Above all, he loves working with an energetic and supportive team where he can continue to grow a trillion dollar business.
Hiran De Vaas
International Affairs Analyst
- Developing and evaluating issues and initiatives through the study of international policy and standards, overseas developments, and reports
- Formulating policy or program recommendations on assigned programs
- Preparing papers and briefing materials
- Collaborating with foreign counterparts
- Developing and preparing in-depth analyses of assigned issues at the national, regional, and global levels
- Assessing and improving program effectiveness related to proposed regulations, legislation or resources
- Developing research concepts, policy questions, and work plans for papers and reports
- Identifying and analyzing key trends, policies, and strategies
- Leading the assembly, manipulation, and analysis of economic data
- Leading significant analytic and report-writing efforts
- Identifying, researching, and developing policy recommendations for reports
- Creating and delivering presentations for research projects
Sure Secured | Los Angeles & Ventura County | (888) 217-7344 | (818) 802-8865
Copyright © 2021 Sure Secured (Sure Secured LLC) - All Rights Reserved